Oscar Beauty – Red-Carpet Hair by ghd
ghd shares the secrets to getting the red-carpet locks seen at this year’s Oscars!
Get the latest twist on ponytails that were being shown off by stars like Cameron Diaz and Anne Hathaway:
- Prior to blow drying hair, spray on ghd thermal protector which helps to increase the hair elasticity during the heated styling processes and helping to control static and increase shine
- Combine a small amount of ghd texture lotion with ghd smoothing blam to make the perfect anti-frizz cocktail to ad texture and shine to hair while combating humidity
For romantic, ringlet locks and waves, like Amy Adams, try:
- Apply ghd thermal protector to damp hair and blow dry
- Use the ghd IV styler to crease loose waves. Take a small section of hair and starting a few inches below the root, hold the ghd IV styler vertically and gently clamp hair in between the plates. Turn the styler 180 degrees so the hair is twisted around part of the styler and pull the styler through the hair. Keep the pressure light (the plates shouldn’t be clamped down tightly on hair) and move the styler quickly through the hair to form loose waevs.
- Shake out the hair a bit and gently brush through with your fingers. Spray on ghd ultimate hairspray to keep waves lasting throughout the night and finish with a spritz of ghd reflection spray for glorious shine.
Fringe fun? Imitate Jennifer Hudson’s look:
- Apply ghd obedience cream to help reduce frizz and add gloss to hair prior to blow drying
- Use the ghd IV mini styler to style bangs into place
- Add a little texture to the ends of your fringe with a very small amount of ghd sculpting wax
ghd is available at www.ghdhairusa.com.