Oscar Beauty – Dior Beauty for Miley Cyrus, Keri Russell, Laura Linney, and Cameron Diaz
Dior Beauty was responsible for Miley Cyrus, Keri Russell, Laura Linney, and Cameron Diaz’s Red Carpet looks at Oscar night this year.
Teen phenom (and first-time presenter) Miley Cyrus wowed in a crimson gown and fresh makeup thanks to Dior International Celebrity Makeup Artist Pati Dubroff.
“I was inspired by Miley’s radiant youth. It was all about glowing, gorgeous skin with flushed cheeks and a popsicle-stained mouth. Then for the Oscar glam part-tons of black mascara first and then blue mascara to top it off! The final touch was some ‘fairy dust’ glitter-she’s a Disney princess come to life!”
- Eyes: DiorShow Mascara in Black and Blue, 1-Colour Eyeshadow in Icy White
- Cheeks: Benetint by Benefit, Glitter by Makeup Forever
- Lips: Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick in Flamenco Red
Presenter Keri Russell (“Waitress” and “August Rush”) showed off her delicate beauty in a stunning neutral gown and makeup to match. Celebrity Makeup Artist Mai Quynh said she was inspired by Russell’s “putty-colored dress.”
“I wanted the look to be ethereal and organic, like her dress and hair.”
- Eyes: DiorShow Mascara in Black
- Cheeks: DiorShow Powder in Hip Peach
- Lips: DiorKiss in Hazelnut Lychee
Laura Linney (nominated for her role in “The Savages”) was as classy and sophisticated as ever thanks to Celebrity Makeup Artist Kristofer Buckle.
“It’s about simplistic, manicured beauty, very anti-trend,” said Buckle of the look. “Laura is a strong, accomplished woman so I wanted the makeup to be all about her and enhancing her natural beauty!”
- Eyes: DiorShow Blackout Mascara
- Lips: Dior Addict High Shine Lipstick in Casual Beige #222
- Face: DiorSkin Forever Foundation
Cameron Diaz dazzled in a blush pink strapless Dior gown and natural makeup. Use the following Dior Beauty products to achieve Cameron’s understated look:
- Eyes: 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Incognito
- Lips: Rouge Dior Lipstick in Academy Beige
- Cheeks: Dior Flower Blossom palette
- Face: Dior Blotting Papers and DiorShow Powder in 004.