NYFW S/S ’10: Sephora @ Gen Art Fresh Faces
Sephora @ Gen Art Fresh Faces
Seven designers displayed fashion-forward trends for women and men with various makeup looks complimenting each collection. From rocker ballerina to modern glam and feminine, makeup ranged from strong smokey eyes to watermelon stained lips, sun kissed skin and rosy cheeks. The Sephora PRO Beauty Team was lead by Gilbert Soliz.
See the look breakdowns and images…
Get the Look (Cloak Dagger)
- Complexion – For a natural complexion, apply the Sephora Matifying Compact
Foundation to the entire face. Light-weight and shine reducing, this foundation is great for long wear.
- Eyes – Create a strong smokey eye by using the Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Must Have 06 over the entire lid.
- Lips – Finish off with the perfect orange lip – try the Kat Von D for Sephora Painted Love Lipstick in Stiletto.
Get the Look (Linus)
- Cheeks – Highlight and add contour to the cheeks by adding the Sephora Blush Me! Mono in Meringue Jalouse 2 or Framboise Attraction 3.
- Eyes – Line and smudge the eyes with the Sephora PURE Eyeliner in Panther Black. Apply Sephora False Lashes to the outer corners of the eye for a dramatic look.
- Lips – To compliment the rest of the face, add a watermelon lip color, such as the Sephora PURE Lip Gloss in Rosa.
Get the Look (Duskin)
- Complexion – To create an all-over sun-kissed look, apply Sephora Tinted Moisturizer – it goes on sheer, provides all over coverage, and overall skin looks glowing.
- Eyes – Accentuate the eyes with dark brown color and heavy lashes. Apply the Sephora Color Mono Eyeshadow in Cocoa Powder 21 followed by Sephora Lash Plumper in Brown.
- Lips – Finish the look with natural lip gloss like the Sephora Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Birthday Suit.
Get the Look (Vicente Villarin)
- Complexion – Create glowing skin for this modern glam look, by applying Sephora Luminous Glow. This creamy, light-weight formula has a beautiful pearly finish.
- Eyes – Keep eyes subtle by using a champagne eyeshadow all over the lid, such as the Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Golden Girl 50.
- Lips – Finish off the look with a peachy, pink gloss such as the Kat Von D for Sephora Lightening Sheer Lip Gloss in Retox or Sexer.
Get the Look (Min Young Lee)
- Cheeks – Add a pop of color to this natural look with blush. Opt for a peachy rose shade, such as the Sephora Blush ME! Mono Meringue Jalouse 2 or Corail Frisson 5.
- Brows – In keeping the brows full, use the Sephora Brow Sculpting Pencil, which works to add color, set, and sculpt the brows. To keep the brows in place, apply the Sephora Professional Clear Natural Mascara.
- Lips – Perfect the pout with glossy pink finish, such as the Sephora FAME Lip Gloss in Starring Role.
Get the Look (Yeojin Bea)
- Complexion – For a dewy, natural and fresh complexion use Sephora Hydrating & Smoothing Foundation. Not only does this foundation hydrate the skin, but it makes for a silky smooth appearance.
- Eyes – Accentuate the eyes by adding liner to the top of the lid with the Sephora Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner in Black.
- Lips – To finish this soft look, apply a natural lip gloss, such as the Sephora PURE Lip Gloss in Buttercup.
Get the Look (S2VS)
- Complexion – For the guy who wants to keep his skin natural and fresh all day, use the Sephora Matte Blotting Film, which work to remove excess oil and shine.