NYFW S/S ’10: MAC @ Zac Posen, Carolina Herrera, Rad Hourani
MAC @ Zac Posen
“A mix of Degas ballerinas and Jean Shrimpton from the 1960s. Graceful and delicate like a watercolour painting, colours blended like hydrangeas.” – Stephane Marais
Get the Look
- EYE: White Pigment – applied to eyelid. Dazzlelight Eye Shadow – layered over lids for a transparent, sparkle. Lingering Brow Pencil – blended into crease to enhance and contour the eye. Fibre Rich Mascara – generously app lied to top and bottom lashes to create a fake lashlook. Clear Brow Set – to set brows.
- FACE: Face and Body Foundation – app lied to skin for a dewy, sheer finish. Prep + Prime Powder – to set. Pro Paintstick in Magenta and Dolly Mix Blush – mixed and blended onto cheeks with fingertips. White Frost Eye Shadow – dusted over tops of cheekbones to highlight.
- LIP: Syrup Lipstick – patted onto lips. Plumful Lipstick – blended with fingertips onto the corners of lips to add volume and contour.
See breakdowns for Carolina Herrera and Rad Hourani…
MAC @ Carolina Herrera
“A timeless , classic look. Fresh and really beautiful” — Diane Kendal
Get the Look
- EYE: Retrospeck Eye Shadow – dusted all over lid up to eyebrow. Brown Down Eye Shadow – brushed onto crease of the eye lid and used as liner on top and bottom, blended for a soft smoky eye. Black Crème Liner – thin line applied to lash line. Blackdazzle Dazzlelash – generously applied to top and bottom lashes. Clear Browset Gel – brushed through eyebrows.
- FACE: Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation – applied to skin for light coverage and a dewy, fresh finish. Medium Blot Powder – dusted onto skin to set. Style Powder Blush – brushed onto apples of cheeks to create a peachy shimmer.
- LIP: Twig Lipstick – stained onto lip to enhance natural colour.
MAC @ Rad Hourani
“Androgynous, groomed and healthy. It’s about beautiful skin.” — Hung Vanngo
Get the Look
- EYE: Gloss Texture – patted onto lids from lash line up to brow for a natural shine. Lashes curled. No mascara. Pro Longlash Barelash – brushed up and into brows to lighten brow colour.
- FACE: Studio Moisture Cream and Prep + Prime Skin – to prep the skin. Face and Body Foundation and Strobe Cream – mixed and brushed onto skin for a healthy glow. MoistureBlend SPF 15 Foundation – applied where needed. Luna Cream Colour Base – app lied with fingers to high planes of cheeks.
- LIP: Lip Conditioner – applied with fingertips for a natural lip.