NYFW S/S ’10: MAC @ BCBG, Lloyd Simmonds, L.A.M.B.
MAC @ NYFW S/S ’10 for BCBG
“It’s all about the individual. The look is finished but not made up.” — Lisa Butler for BCBG
Get the Look
- EYE: Zoom Lash in Zoomblack – applied to lash line as messy but chic liner with a 205 Mascara Fan Brush. Zoomblack Mascara – applied to upper and lower lashes. Zoomblack Mascara- applied to upper and lower lashes
- FACE: Mineralize SP F15 Foundation – applied to skin where needed and under eyes with 217 Blending Brush.
- LIP: Lip Conditioner – matted down onto lips with sponge.
See breakdowns for Vena Cava and L.A.M.B.…
MAC @ NYFW S/S ’10 for Lloyd Simmonds
“The collection is inspired by the graphic wall murals of the Ndebele tribe in South Africa, with a Maude Lebowski take on styling so we created a bold, graphic lip in violet.” – Lloyd Simmonds
Get the Look
- EYE: PRO Taupe Powder Blush – blended over the eyelids and along the lower lash line. Coquette Eye Shadow – applied to the crease of the eyelids. Clear Brow Set – brushed up through the brows.
- FACE: Studio Sculpt Concealer and Select Cover-up Concealer –applied with M·A·C 190 Foundation Brush to create a matte finish on the skin. Prep + Prime Powder – applied to set the skin. PRO Taupe Powder Blush – brushed under cheekbones to contour.
- LIP: PRO Lipmix in White, Burgundy, Blue and Red – blended together and applied to the lips to create a matte, opaque violet lip.
MAC @ NYFW S/S ’10 for L.A.M.B.
“Makeup to capture the spirit of Gwen. A fresh, young and playful approach to past decades. Splashes of vibrant colour to match the line – neutral, soft lines with bold patterns and tribal accents.” — Donald Simrock
Get the Look
- EYE: Fascinating Eye Kohl – applied to the water line. PRO Lash Mascara – applied to top lashes only . The look featured three different eye looks: Liner 1 – Fascinating Eye Kohl applied in a winged-up shape to lash line as a base with Marine Blue PRO Chromaline brushed on top. Liner 2 – Basic Red PRO Chromaline brushed in a winged-up shape to lash line as a base with PRO Acid Orange Pigment brushed on top. Liner 3 – PRO Beelicious Eye Pencil applied as base in a winged-up shape with PRO Rock It Yellow Pigment brushed on top.
- FACE: Face and Body Foundation and Studio Finish Concealer – applied to the skin with a 190 Foundation Brush. Mineralize SkinFinish Powder – applied to set the skin. Spiked Brow Pencil – filled into the brows to intensify.
- LIP: PRO Fleshpot Satin Lipstick and Media Lipstick – pressed onto lips.