Clé de Peau Beauté @ Vera Wang
For her Spring 2010 collection, Vera Wang found inspiration in Paul Poiret, the French designer some say was the first to “drape” his designs, a new approach that signaled a departure from rigid tailoring. With this in mind, Lucia Pieroni, Color Creator for Clé de Peau Beauté, created her own new approach, developing a boy-like, simple face for each model, that worked perfectly with the clothing and bold jewelry.
“I wanted the models to appear cool and very natural, so I created a super sheer base on the face with eye accents only, of taupe and silver.” Lucia says. “I wanted them to look healthy, but a bit supernatural.” — Lucia Pieroni
Get the Look
- Beginning with the NEW! Luminizing Enhancer Base ($42,) Lucia created a luminous complexion and evened out skin tone, prior to applying the Refining Fluid Foundation ($118) to provide an even, flawless and radiant finish on skin.
- Next, Lucia accented, and extended, the brows utilizing Eyebrow Pencil in #104/Grey ($55) to give a fuller, still polished effect.
- To brighten eyes, she used NEW! Satin Eye Color in #11/silver ($45,) with a touch of shade #111/taupe to add definition at the outer corners.
- Additionally, Lucia decided to forego the mascara and eyeliner, but utilize Satin Eye Color #104/golden to highlight the browbone and the top of the cheek to add an ethereal glow.
- Lastly, lips were colored to understated perfection, complementing the face without drawing attention. Lucia used NEW! Extra Rich Lipstick in T4 ($65,) a nude shade inspired by tea roses.