Urban Decay Eyeshadow Shade Extensions + Moonflower BYOP
Urban Decay launches seven new Eyeshadow singles—including three never-before-seen shades and four previously exclusive shades. With the addition of these new colors (a perfect mix of not-boring neutrals, smoky hues and vibrant brights), we now have one of the widest assortments of shades on the market, making us THE definitive authority on shadows. Permanent.
- Heartless Pale pink satin (New)
- Uncut Smoky purple with a reddish shimmer (New)
- Snare Smoky olive green shimmer (New)
- Sidecar Beige sparkle (Naked Palette, BoS)
- Omen Metallic bright purple with blue shift (15th Anniversary)
- Deep End Bright teal shimmer (15th Anniversary)
- Faint Warm, dusty brown matte (Naked Basics)
Build Your Own Palette in Moonflower ($18.00)
Urban Decay launches the newest Build Your Own Palette design in Moonflower. This Build Your Own Palette is a 4-pan customizable and collectible eyeshadow kit. And like all Build Your Own Palettes, the design is limited edition. To get things started off right, we loaded it with a never-before-seen shade that’s universally flattering and perfect for day or night. Where you take things from there is all up to you. With three empty spaces and a massive selection of shades, the options are limitless. (Plus, you can swap out shades whenever you get a craving for more.) Permanent. Contains Moonflower (light copper/peach shimmer) full-sized eyeshadow.
Availability: February 2013 at Sephora inside JCP stores and online at urbandecay.com
See more photos!