NARS Illuminators for Spring 2011
Following the success of the Orgasm Illuminator, NARS introduces three new iconic shades to the Illuminator category. This collection of light-reflecting liquids glides on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence. The Illuminators can be used to highlight bare skin or to light up your makeup as it lights the skin from within. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.
- Copacabana Like its namesake Multiple, Copacabana Illuminator will impart a pearlescent sheen and can be applied all over the face, mixed with foundation, and used to highlight the neck, shoulders and décolleté.
- Super Orgasm Infused, like the blush, with golden shimmer and a peachy-gold hue that can be applied all over the face, mixed with foundation, and used to highlight the neck, shoulders and décolleté.
- Laguna A golden-bronze hue, just as in Laguna Bronzer, that will give a sun-kissed glow and can be applied to the face or mixed with foundation.
Key ingredients include
- Polar Berries, known for their antioxidant properties
- Bisabolol, known as an anti-inflammatory (obtained from the Chamomile plant)
- Indian Frankincense, known for its soothing and comforting properties
- Vitamin B5 to, known to condition skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate, known to hydrate skin
availability: Now @ NARS