Myriad of Mascara – Estee Lauder Projectionist Mascara
ESTEE PROJECTIONIST MASCARA ($21.00)
High drama for every single lash. Now you can project thicker, longer, more defined and lustrous lashes that highlight your beautiful eyes. VolumAire formula creates weightless volume and sharp definition that resists clumping. Hollow spherical polymers act like inflated balloons that volumize and lift. ProDefinition Brush draws out even tiny lashes with infinite precision and separation control. Lets you lavish attention on every single lash, every single day. Blends two kinds of fibers: hollow fibers to hold formula, plus solid rigid fibers to comb it through and separate. Pearl pigments mimic the luster and color of natural hair for a lustrous, healthy look. Slowly work through lashes using precise strokes to build up volume, comb and separate lashes.
- Applicator: Small to medium sized brush, with densely packed bristles.
- Clumping: I didn’t find I had many clumping issues while applying my regular three coats.
- Curl: It didn’t naturally curl lashes, so you would need to use a lash curler, but it did hold the curl.
- Ease: Quite easy to apply given the smaller nature of the wand, which allows for more precision to get to harder to reach lashes on the inner area and the lower lashes.
- Length: This is a multitasking mascara, which includes lengthening, and it definitely lengthened, but it didn’t give me sky-high lashes.
- Thickening: I definitely felt that it delivered on thickening power, though; my lashes were clearly more lush after application.
- Volume: I achieved some volume, but not as much as I’d have liked.
- Best: I loved the rich black color and the way the mascara adhered to my lashes for the naturalness. It sort of muddled through length and volume, but it was great at thickening!
- Worst: I would have loved to see more volume in this mascara–the length is probably fine for most, but I personally love ridiculously long lashes that I can get without applying false lashes.