Myriad of Mascara – Clinique’s Long Pretty Mascara
CLINIQUE LONG PRETTY MASCARA ($14.00)
Long, lush, soft to the touch lashes.Take lashes to new lengths for the softest, prettiest look imaginable. An exclusive new formula extends lashes up to 30%-without flaking or clumping. For full, feathery, natural-looking lashes that go on forever.
- Applicator: Medium-sized brush with a rounded square shape to it.
- Clumping: Not too much clumping, but my lashes are a bit wonky, so sometimes they’d get crossed and stick.
- Curl: This isn’t a curling mascara, but it does hold a curl when you’ve used a lash curler.
- Ease: Quite easy to apply given the nature of the wand, which allows for more precision to get to harder to reach lashes on the inner area and the lower lashes.
- Length: Length that comes out is moderate; it’s not nearly as long as I’d like, but it gives you a decent au natural length.
- Thickening: I was definitely able to extract some thickening out of this mascara, especially on my outer lashes, but not so much on my inner lashes.
- Volume: The mascara gave me fairly decent volume–it looked like I had more lashes than I naturally do–and my lashes looked fuller and more voluminous.
- Best: I think my lashes looked fairly good in the end; although they could definitely be longer, I really liked the overall fullness. I also liked the price of this mascara, because it’s not so high that it makes it a hard purchase to make.
- Worst: If you’re looking for more length, try Clinique’s High Impact mascara instead, which we loved!