Myriad of Mascara – Bobbi Brown’s Everything Mascara
BOBBI BROWN EVERYTHING MASCARA
An everyday essential for lashes. Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara has an innovative, all-in-one formula that lengthens, thickens, and defines – without smearing, smudging or clumping. With special conditioning and strengthening ingredients for beautiful, luscious lashes. See how-to video here.
- Applicator: Medium-sized brush, very typical mascara wand you’d find in a variety of mascaras.
- Clumping: As a fairly light-weight mascara, it did not clump in the three or so coats I put on my lashes.
- Curl: It held a curl quite well, though I didn’t feel it benefited from much curl because the lashes seemed too short.
- Ease: Applying this mascara was as easy as the majority of mascaras; the wand is not new to the scene nor is it obese like some of the cult favorites (ahem, DiorShow), so the user can easily get to the inner corner lashes as well as the lower lashes without getting black streaks all over them.
- Length: This mascara did not give me the length I desired. This mascara is described as an “everyday” mascara, so wearing this without any other makeup works. I prefer my mascara to have insane lengthening powers, though.
- Thickening: There was some thickening, but not by much. Like it describes itself to be: it’s a natural-looking mascara.
- Volume: I didn’t notice much difference in my lashes in terms of volume – they were blacker, a touch thicker, but I didn’t see any appearance of them being fuller.
- Best: The best part about this mascara was that it didn’t clump, and I do like that it’s a great natural lash alternative to the market of bigger and better lashes. This is a great mascara for someone who’s not heavily into makeup, but they like to feel/look pretty from time to time.
- Worst: It’s a bit pricey at $20 a pop; compared to the myriad of drugstore mascaras just under $10, I feel you could probably get away with using one of those if your budget doesn’t allow this.