5L, 17L, 20L, 12L, 7L, 15L, 10L
Aqua Eyes Eye Liner
Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Eyes line is probably one of the top eyeliner formulas on the market to-date. It’s extremely budge-proof, smudge-proof, and water-resistant. It actually holds up quite well to all three claims. Add to that a diverse range of color choices (Sephora sells 25), and you have a winning combination. They’re smooth, well-pigmented, and deliver long-lasting color.
- #5L is a khaki-bronze with a hint of green in it. It’s like a deep, slightly green-toned antique gold. I love wearing this with golds, browns, and greens.
- #17L is a soft, yellowed spring green with soft shimmer sheen. I was hoping for a little more chartreuse in it, but it’s still a nice, subtle liner color.
- #20L is a forest-green with teal in it. I adore this one — a definite must-have. I pair it with blues, teals, and greens.
- #12L is a dark blue with a subtle shimmer-sheen. It’s not super unique, but it’s a nice blue shade.
- #7L is a nice pop of blue-based turquoise. It’s the brightest color that I own.
- #15L is an violet-blue shade. I liked this one, because I felt like it was fairly unique. I don’t have anything like this in my collection of eye liners.
- #10L is a bronzy-copper. It’s very “me” in a sense, because I love these kinds of warm-toned bronzes. It’s great with warm-toned looks, particularly neutral looks, for an extra kick.
See more swatches…
5L, 17L, 20L, 12L
20L, 12L, 7L, 15L
15L, 10L, 18C (Lip Liner)