Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eye Liner Reviews, Photos, Swatches
5L, 17L, 20L, 12L, 7L, 15L, 10L
Aqua Eyes Eye Liner
Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Eyes line is probably one of the top eyeliner formulas on the market to-date. It’s extremely budge-proof, smudge-proof, and water-resistant. It actually holds up quite well to all three claims. Add to that a diverse range of color choices (Sephora sells 25), and you have a winning combination. They’re smooth, well-pigmented, and deliver long-lasting color.
- #5L is a khaki-bronze with a hint of green in it. It’s like a deep, slightly green-toned antique gold. I love wearing this with golds, browns, and greens.
- #17L is a soft, yellowed spring green with soft shimmer sheen. I was hoping for a little more chartreuse in it, but it’s still a nice, subtle liner color.
- #20L is a forest-green with teal in it. I adore this one — a definite must-have. I pair it with blues, teals, and greens.
- #12L is a dark blue with a subtle shimmer-sheen. It’s not super unique, but it’s a nice blue shade.
- #7L is a nice pop of blue-based turquoise. It’s the brightest color that I own.
- #15L is an violet-blue shade. I liked this one, because I felt like it was fairly unique. I don’t have anything like this in my collection of eye liners.
- #10L is a bronzy-copper. It’s very “me” in a sense, because I love these kinds of warm-toned bronzes. It’s great with warm-toned looks, particularly neutral looks, for an extra kick.
See more swatches…
5L, 17L, 20L, 12L
20L, 12L, 7L, 15L
15L, 10L, 18C (Lip Liner)