MAC Wonder Woman Experiment: Lady Justice
MAC Wonder Woman Look Experiment: Lady Justice
This quad was a pain in the behind to use–the colors just didn’t want to stick or blend together. Very, very finnicky and difficult to work through; this was attempt number two, as well. I would have scrapped this look and never posted, because it looks awful, but I thought perhaps it would show just why I was so disappointed in these quads.
Lady Justice was a disaster–fall out everywhere and it did not want to apply smoothly whatsoever. Bold Babe was stiff and did not want to blend out. I tried adding Deep Truth towards the end, in hopes that the more pigmented shadow would help this look along but no luck. The fall out you see is after I cleaned underneath the eye–twenty minutes after.
I was going to do a subtler lip to pair with this look, but I loathed the eyes and at the very least wanted to try a fun lip combo.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Lady Justice Eyeshadow (silvery white), MAC Insurmountable Eyeshadow (pale gray-blue), MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow (navy blue), MAC Bold Babe Eyeshadow (steel blue), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Dime 24/7 Liner (silver), MAC Themyscira Opulash Mascara (blue)
- Face: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Punjab), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: MAC Amazon Princess Blush Duo (cool blue-pink)
- Lips: MAC Marquise d’ Lipstick (nude), MAC Athena’s Kiss Lipglass (fuchsia), MAC Reflects Pearl Glitter (iridescent white glitter)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Lady Justice = Filament; Insurmountable = NARS Cleo; Bold Babe = Hourglass Prism; Amazon Princess = NARS Angelika; Marquise d’ = Sandy B; Athena’s Kiss = Pink Poodle
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Insurmountable eyeshadow on the lower lid. Lightly blend Bold Babe eyeshadow above the crease with the 222. Apply Deep Truth eyeshadow in the crease with the 239 held horizontally. Use Lady Justice eyeshadow on the inner tear duct to brighten. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Dime on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Themyscira Opulash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Amazon Princess blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Marquise d’ lipstick first, then layer Athena’s Kiss lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!