MAC Venomous Villains: Discussion #2
MAC Venomous Villains: It’s Here
According to MAC LiveChat (which I did both at 9AM PST and noon PST), Venomous Villains will launch TODAY online at 6PM EST (that’s 3PM PST, 5PM CST) NOW UP The consistency in which this is being said gives me hope that it is true, and I’ll be sure to keep you updated with links as they go live.
- Edited @ 3:17PM PST — Readers are reporting that they’re being told (via MAC reps, either phone or online): “tomorrow morning,” “tonight,” and “midnight.” I did a LiveChat myself, and they’re now reporting “sometime tonight” and saying “it’s scheduled to launch online tonight.”
- Edited @ 3:19PM PST — “The collection was actually scheduled to launch Tues (tomorrow), but we are doing an earlier launch tonight due to the demand. I wish I had a better time frame for you, but at this time we can’t make any promises. I just know it will be tonight.”
- Edited @ 4:01PM PST — COLLECTION IS UP MY LOVES! <3 Direct links below or else search by product name.
- Edited @ 12:41PM PST (9/28): Macy’s has Venomous Villains up! You can search or go to Beauty > MAC > Venomous Villains.
- Edited @ 4:05AM PST (9/29): Nordstrom’s has Venomous Villains up! (The link will take you straight to the collection page.)
VENOMOUS VILLAINS HAS LAUNCHED ONLINE!
The landing page hasn’t been created, but below are direct links to each character’s collection for purchase. Otherwise, you can search by product name, too.
- Cruella (Innocence, Beware! @ 8:00AM PST; Wicked Ways @ 10:00AM PST are sold out)
- Evil Queen (Toxic Tale @ 10PM PST; Strange Potion @ 9PM PST; Bite of an Apple @ 9PM PST, Oh So Fair @ 3:00AM PST are all sold out)
- Dr. Facilier
- Maleficent (Bad Fairy @ 9PM PST, Briar Rose @ 10AM PST; Revenge is Sweet, Formidable! and both MES are all sold out)
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure you have your log-in information/personal profile up-to-date. Have your payment method handy or else already on-file.
- Have your list ready in advance, that way you can add everything quickly. Just because it’s in your cart doesn’t mean it’s yours.
- Make two orders — order everything you must have or items you think are going to sell out quickest the first time, and then make your second order more leisurely or for items you want to think about for a bit.
- IT IS JUST MAKEUP. I know, I get it, part of the fun is the chase, but it is just makeup, so let the chase be fun, not heartbreaking.
- If something sells out or you’re not able to get to the website right when it launches, the collection will also be available through retailers like Dillard’s, Macy’s, and Nordstrom. I asked @nordstrom this morning, and they are reporting in-store and online launch for the 30th.
Free shipping codes: Looks like the free shipping code VILLAINS is active and working, but you can also use CS106LIVECHAT (which any can get by doing a LiveChat).
- Behind the Scenes Video & Summary
- Overall, Round-up, & Recommendations
- Video Review
- Reviews, Photos, Swatches by Character: Cruella de Vil, Evil Queen, Maleficent, Dr. Facilier
- Official Collection Info & Photos
- Temptalia Cheat Sheet