SONIC CHIC | Mineralize Blush to break the style barrier: Screamingly chic, but soft, sheer, lightweight. Build continuous colour in superfine pearl with a soft shimmer. Enhance cheekbones, create planes and contours with the greatest of ease, in breakthrough baked particles applied with a quick, dome-tipped buffer brush. The fastest route to perfection yet is Ultra-Sonic.
Read collection details and see high res images of the products!
This collection of Mineralize Blush is reminiscent of an end of summer sunset: warm, soft, shimmering shades of pink, gold and bronze that take you right into fall without skipping a step. The baked powder formula allows for exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. It builds colour without heavy coverage. Super-fine provides soft shimmer on skin. The blush enhances and veils the cheekbones for a luminous complexion. Can be worn on face, eyes and/or body. Use with the 181 Buffer Brush for flawless blending, even colour. Everyday-efficient, travel-size small, it’s built for speed.
Mineralize Blush (Suggested Retail Price: $21.00 U.S./$25.00 CDN)
- Dainty Light yellow pink with gold pearl (frost)
- Warm Soul Midtone beige with gold pearl (frost)
- Nuance Midtone peach with gold pearl (frost)
- Gleeful Deep dirty blue pink with gold pearl (frost)
- Gentle Raspberry with gold pearl (frost)
- Love Joy Warm midtone brown with gold pearl (frost)
- Merrily Midtone dirty (burned) red with gold pearl (frost)
- Pleasantry Intense midtone blue pink with gold pearl (frost)
- Love Thing Dirty burgundy with gold pearl (frost)
Brush (Suggested Retail Price: $30.00 U.S./$36.00 CDN)
- 181 Small Buffer Brush Ultra-soft natural, rounded dome tip brush for application of Blush and Powder. Smaller version of existing 182 Buffer Brush
Available | US/Canada July 10th, 2008, International Except Asia July 2008 at all MAC locations, 1.800.387.6707 and www.maccosmetics.com, Asia August 2008 at all MAC locations,
1.800.387.6707 and www.maccosmetics.com.
Please do not repost these images. Please link to this post to share the photos! Thank you!