MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass Reviews, Photos, Swatches (Part 2)
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass (Part 2)
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass ($19.00 for 0.08 fl. oz.) is a new and limited edition formula releasing next Thursday, March 1st. This post features these shades: Fuji Pink (pale peach with low level pearl), Imperial Red (bright rose with pearl), Jasmine Honey (light cream beige), Mango Sheen (bright coral with pearl), Moon Beach (warm light beige with pearl), and Sweet Bean (cool beige with pearl).
- Fuji Pink is a milky peach with just a smattering of white shimmer. It lightens lips a bit. Shades like Bobbi Brown Bare Sparkle, Giorgio Armani #500, and Guerlain Rose in Bloom are all similar (which is just naming a few).
- Imperial Red is a darkened pink with fine gold shimmer. The color coverage is semi-opaque and surprisingly even. MAC Totally Bang has a similar base color but the shimmer is different. MAC Radiant Jewels is redder.
- Jasmine Honey is a milky beige with white-beige shimmer. It is a little lighter than Fuji Pink, but the two are hardly polar opposites. Again, shades like Bobbi Brown Bare Sparkle, Giorgio Armani #500, and Guerlain Rose in Bloom are all similar (which is just naming a few).
- Mango Sheen is an orange-red with gold-copper shimmer. This shade has more semi-opaque color, but it doesn’t apply as evenly as Imperial Red. Revlon Strawberry is similar but a touch pinker. MAC Geo Pink is more orange. MAC Double Dare is similar in color but doesn’t have the gold shimmer.
- Moon Beach is a sheer pearly beige. It’s mostly shimmer on my lips, so there are lots of sheer lipgloss dupes.
- Sweet Bean is a mix of coppery-red, rose, and white shimmer. MAC Superglass reminded me of the way this looks, sort of like confetti, but I don’t know of an exact dupe. This one gets a little gritty after it wears away.
Please see part one for a review of the formula.
I like both non-sticky and sticky lipgloss formulas, but I'm not keen on this one, especially as it gets to this thin, tacky consistency over time. I wish the colors would apply more evenly, as uneven gloss can be really noticeable.
|Login or Register to be able to add this to your Vanity or Wishlist! Plus rate and review!|
See more photos & swatches!
MAC Fuji Pink Sheen Supreme Lipglass
MAC Imperial Red Sheen Supreme Lipglass
MAC Jasmine Honey Sheen Supreme Lipglass
MAC Mango Sheen Sheen Supreme Lipglass
MAC Moon Beach Sheen Supreme Lipglass
MAC Sweet Bean Sheen Supreme Lipglass
Product & Review FAQ
Where can I purchase it? How much is it?
MAC Cosmetics, $19.00 each (March 1st).
Is it limited edition?
See individual shade review! :)
What makeup are you wearing?
On eyes: MAC Sweet & Sour Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo (has fall out issues), Burberry Trency Eyeshadow, Tarina Tarantino Spark of Envy Hyper Dream Liner, Hourglass Film Noir Mascara. On cheeks: Tom Ford Love Lust Blush. On lips: varies based on product swatched, so see the label beneath the photo.