MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme Collection for Fall 2010
MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lipcreme Collection for Fall 2010
U.S. Date: September 16th, 2010
International Date: October 2010
Pro Longwear Lipcreme ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN) (Permanent)
Lightweight texture, creamy finish and comfortable longwear combine in this has-it-all pro-class lip colour. Slick in use, applies without need of a top coat- and still lasts up to 12 hours. Won’t feather or transfer, and the colour stays true. Helps lips stay soft and hydrated.
- Made to Last Deep plummy brown (Frost)
- Till Tomorrow Grey mauve brown (Cream)
- Sweet Ever After Copper (Frost)
- Faithfully Yours Blackened dirty purple (Cream)
- Goes and Goes Blue violet (Cream)
- Love Forever! Bright blue pink (Cream)
- Perpetual Flame Pink cranberry (Cream)
- Unlimited Mid-tone dirty rose (Cream)
- Overtime Light baby pink (Cream)
- Extended Play Blackened brick red (Cream)
- Prolong True red (Cream)
- Good to Go Loudmouth orange (Cream)
Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation ($29.50 U.S.) (Permanent)
A long-wear foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies smoothly to provide sheer to medium coverage. Even in hot and humid conditions, controls oil to keep skin fresh, natural and flawless. Provides everyday SPF protection.
- NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC40, NC42, NC45, NC50
- NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50
Pro Longwear Concealer ($16.50 U.S.) (Permanent)
A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Colour-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles, and discolorations. Comes in a clear glass vial with a matte black pump.
- NC15, NC20, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50
- NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50
See more photos!
Product & Review FAQ
Where can I buy these? When can I buy these? How much are they?
Online at retailers like Nordstrom, Macy's, Dillards, Bloomingdale's, maccosmetics.com, or in-store at MAC Counters (e.g. Nordstrom, Macy's) or MAC freestanding stores. They are available online now and in-store on September 16th. They retail for $16.00 each.
Are these permanent?
Are you going to review the Pro Longwear Foundation and Concealer?
Yep, I sure am -- but these require a longer testing period, so it will be a few days before I'm ready to render a verdict!
What shades would go with my skin tone?
Check out the overall/review post that also includes recommendations by skin tones here!
Can you Back-to-MAC (B2M) for the Pro Longwear Lipcremes?
According to MAC Livechat, you cannot B2M for these.