Products pulled for comparisons
MAC Mickey Contractor: Comparisons & Dupes for Lips/Cheeks
- GANA is neutral, rather than slightly warm, as Chez Chez Lame, while Honour is noticeably darker (more of a soft brown than a champagne). Trace Gold is also darker, still a bit like a champagne shade, but gilded and slightly bronzy. NARS Albatross is significantly lighter, paler, and more of a white gold.
- FLESH is most comparable to Siss, which is a lipstick, but the colors are very alike. Dolce & Gabbana Caramel Lipgloss has less peach in it.
- GULABI is a slightly redder fuchsia than Girl About Town (though on lips, I couldn’t see that subtle difference), while NARS Schiap is lighter and bluer-based. Full Fuchsia isn’t quite as dark of a pink, but it is similar.
- SUR is lightly rosier than Darkly My Dear; darker and more plum than Prim & Proper; plummier and darker than Prism; darker and plummier (totally different) than Gingerly; completely different from Pinch Me; Desert Rose and NARS Dolce Vita may be near dupes for each other, but are completely different from Sur; and finally, Notable is slightly redder.
- MEHR is rosier than Cosmo, and unfortunately, I do not have some of the other possible dupes for this shade, like Brave and Fast Play. Brave New Bronze is completely different (peachy).
- YASH is slightly browner than but otherwise close Brave New Bronze; darker than Peachstock; darker and more matte than Freckletone; lighter and less rosy than Velvet Teddy.
Honour, Gana, Chez Chez Lame, Trace Gold, NARS Albatross
Prim & Proper, Sur, Darkly My Dear, Prism, Gingerly, Sur, Pinch Me
Prim & Proper, Sur, Darkly My Dear, Prism
Prism, Gingerly, Sur, Pinch Me
Desert Rose, NARS Dolce Vita, Sur, Notable
Dolce & Gabbana Caramel Lip Gloss, MAC Flesh Lipglass, MAC Siss Lipstick
NARS Schiap, Gulabi, Girl About Town, Full Fuchsia
Brave New Bronze, Mehr, Cosmo
Brave New Bronze, Yash, Peachstock, Freckletone, Velvet Teddy, Mehr
Brave New Bronze, Yash, Peachstock, Freckletone