6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows
MAC Magic, Mirth, & Mischief Review: 6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows
MAC’s Warm eyeshadow palette usually gets me. I’m warm-toned, and I naturally gravitate towards warmer shades. Give me gold and I’m a happy lady! This year’s warm eyeshadow palette isn’t my favorite, but I like half of it a lot. The other half is just so-so, but I’ve been known to purchase a palette for just one color… so I suppose half isn’t bad! I think the reason I don’t love half of the palette is that it doesn’t feel very “warm” to me.
6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows ($36.00 U.S.)
- Oh My Darling is a soft, slightly warmed up beige with a frost finish. I like that this color is included, if only because it’s a very nice shade for a highlight. It’s not too frost or white, so it will work well on the brow bone.
- Dare Ya! is a medium pink with kind of a peachy tone to it. It went on a bit sheerly on me, though.
- Sorcery is a reddish-toned eggplant purple with a soft finish.
- Gold Tease is a gorgeous shade of gilded gold with a metallic sheen. It reminded me of the Rushmetal pigments a bit, actually.
- Prankster is an antique gold; kind of like a green-gold that’s played down. Again, gold, so of course I love it. I told you – three shades rocked my world!
- Devilishly Dark is a warmed-up light chocolate brown with gold shimmer.
I would have bought this palette just for the two gold shades, but I have an unhealthy obsession with gold eyeshadow. (Particularly if they’re antique golds!)
- Product: 27/30
- Value: 9/10
- Ease of Use: 4/5
- Packaging: 4/5
See photos and swatches…
6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows: Oh My Darling, Dare Ya!, Sorcery, Gold Tease, Prankster, Devilishly Dark
6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows: Oh My Darling, Dare Ya!, Sorcery
6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows: Gold Tease, Prankster, Devilishly Dark
Please do not redistribute or repost these images without permission. If you want to share, please link back to this post instead! 🙂 Thank you!