Fall 2008 for MAC Cosmetics is CRAZY! In addition to Electroflash, Sonic Chic, and New View (all coming out July 10th), there are…
- Lustre Twins: 9 new longwears with colored gloss at the end; 3 nail polishes (July 31st)
- Starflash (July 31st)
- Cult of Cherry (August 21st)
- Overrich (August 21st) (some will be perm at PRO!)
- Sheer Minerals: repromote of mineralize loose, then mineralize sheen powder, and MSFs (October 15th) — and it looks like we will see Petticoat, Gold Deposit, and So Ceylon coming back.
- Mineralize: whole unit dedicated to mineral makeup (October 15th)
- Suite Array: 8 eyeshadow duos, 8 pearlglide eyeliners (September 25th)
- CremeSheen: 14 ChremeSheen lipsticks (October 2nd)
- Emanuel Ungaro: 2 lipsticks, 1 lipglass, 1 see thru lip colour, 3 eyeshadows, 1 paint pot, 2 CCbs, 1 beauty powder, 1 brow set (September 25th) (At select locations)
- Manish Arora: 6-pan eyeshadow palette, 2 lipsticks/lipglasses/blushes (October 9th)
- Gold Fever: 2 slimshines, 2 shadesticks, 2 liquidlasts, 3 fluidlines, 2 pigments, 2 glitters, 2 brushes, 2 lashes (September 25th) (Nordstrom and the Bay)
Thanks to ven_0m over @ MAC Cosmetics on Livejournal!!