MAC Lustre Twins, Sheer Minerals, Mineralize, Suite Array, CremeSheen, Emanuel Ungaro, Manish Arora, Gold Fever
Fall 2008 for MAC Cosmetics is CRAZY! In addition to Electroflash, Sonic Chic, and New View (all coming out July 10th), there are…
- Lustre Twins: 9 new longwears with colored gloss at the end; 3 nail polishes (July 31st)
- Starflash (July 31st)
- Cult of Cherry (August 21st)
- Overrich (August 21st) (some will be perm at PRO!)
- Sheer Minerals: repromote of mineralize loose, then mineralize sheen powder, and MSFs (October 15th) — and it looks like we will see Petticoat, Gold Deposit, and So Ceylon coming back.
- Mineralize: whole unit dedicated to mineral makeup (October 15th)
- Suite Array: 8 eyeshadow duos, 8 pearlglide eyeliners (September 25th)
- CremeSheen: 14 ChremeSheen lipsticks (October 2nd)
- Emanuel Ungaro: 2 lipsticks, 1 lipglass, 1 see thru lip colour, 3 eyeshadows, 1 paint pot, 2 CCbs, 1 beauty powder, 1 brow set (September 25th) (At select locations)
- Manish Arora: 6-pan eyeshadow palette, 2 lipsticks/lipglasses/blushes (October 9th)
- Gold Fever: 2 slimshines, 2 shadesticks, 2 liquidlasts, 3 fluidlines, 2 pigments, 2 glitters, 2 brushes, 2 lashes (September 25th) (Nordstrom and the Bay)
Thanks to ven_0m over @ MAC Cosmetics on Livejournal!!