MAC In the Groove: Making It Easy… Really!
The trios really make it a no-brainer on throwing something together! Just use one and you’re good–totally convenient. A little unlike me, but hey… 🙂 Oh… and… HAPPY FRIDAY!!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Making It Easy Mineralize Eyeshadow Trio (soft beige, soft brown, medium brown), Chanel Cassis Eyeliner (plum), Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: NARS Exhibit A Blush (orange), theBalm Mary Lou Manizer (highlighter)
- Lips: MAC Naughty You Lipstick (berry), MAC Hi-Falutin’ Dazzleglass (soft melon-peach)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Making It Easy = Dazzlelight (soft beige), Soft Brown (soft brown), Arena (medium brown); Naughty You = Lustering; Hi-Falutin’ = Enchantress
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply the soft beige eyeshadow on the lower lid. Lightly blend the soft brown eyeshadow on the middle of the lid and into the crease with the 239. Next, apply the medium brown eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend the soft beige eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Cassis eyeliner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Definicils Precious Cells mascara.
For cheeks, apply Exhibit A blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then lightly pat Mary Lou Manizer on the cheekbones.
For lips, apply Naughty You lipstick first, and then layer Hi-Falutin’ dazzleglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!