Dress Camp | Launches at MAC SoHo, MAC Vancouver, MAC San Francisco, maccosmetics.com, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong (Date: Unk; I believe it’s already launched in Asia, though…)
Temptalia brings you this EXCLUSIVE look at Dress Camp coming at you this Summer. Please enjoy & credit responsibly. And make sure you share your thoughts and potential hauls!
Toshikazyu Iwaya fans fashion flames. A stylist who works with all the paradoxes implied in his label’s name, he’s celebrated throughout Japan for combining bold patterns, disco-trash metallics, and renegade ideas with immaculate couture-class styling. In this namesake limited edition collection, MAC invokes the independent vision of Iwaya’s creations. Featured elements include a face palette with three eye shadows and three lipsticks. The packaging: bold, gold, and Dress Camp all the way.
- Too Fab Intense mid-tone yellow pink (lustre)
- She-Gold Yellow-gold with gold pearlized pigments (frost)
- Fashion Bright mid-tone pink with white pearlized pigments (frost)
Dress Camp x 4
- Beauty Powder – Dress Camp Pink Blue mid-tone pink with white pearlized pigments
- Sunny Girl Yellow gold (frost)
- Golden Gold Deep golden bronze (veluxe pearl)
- Trend Neutral tan with gold pearlized pigments (lustre)
Please credit Temptalia.com should you republish this information. Thank you!