MAC Cosmetics | Double Dazzle
Launch Date: April 30th, 2009 (North America), May 2009 (International).
All you need is Love… Lips and Lashes! Summer simplified for the modern makeup minimalist. Double Dazzle will daze the closest competition with colour-changing, light-reflecting pearl-shine lips; paired with a new formula for the ultimate in voluptuous lashes, et voilà! Lips lead: seven new Dazzleglass shades bring the scintillating selection up to 18! The flotilla-of-lights formula imparts the pearl combination with mega-glisten shine, creamy comfort and the subtle sensation of vanilla. Lashes follow: multiplied, volumized, utterly glorified by our newest eye innovation…This sly new small-and-mighty brush has been developed to capture and emphasize each and every lash. Lips, Lashes, Lovers…Look out!
Dazzleglass ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Sugarrimmed Milky pale pink with red, teal and white pearl
- Goldyrocks Sheer soft yellow with pink and gold pearl
- Moth to Flame Sheer neutral beige with violet pearl
- Smile Light coral with pink and gold pearl
- Steppin’ Out Clean yellow pink with red pearl
- Utterly Posh Mid-tone orange with pink and gold pearl
- Love Alert Raspberry red with red pearl
- Date Night Deep plum with blue and gold pearl
- Funtablulous Purple with violet pearl
- Extra Amps Sheer bright blue pink with blue and pink pearl
- Like Venus Clean light bubble gum pink with red pearl
- Stop! Look! Sheer violet mauve with blue and pink pearl
- Money Honey Mid-tone rosy mauve with red pearl
- Rags to Riches Plumm y pink with teal and red pearl
- Baby Sparks Pale pink with violet pearl
- Bare Necessity Caramel apricot with red and gold pearl
- Girl’s Delight Sheer mid-tone tan with gold pearl
- Get Rich Quick Warm yellow brown
Dazzle Lash ($12.00 U.S. / $14.00 CDN)
- Star Brunette Brown
- Black Dazzle Black
Available: April 30th, 2009 (North America), May 2009 (International).
See more product images…
You are welcome to spread the MAC love, but please be sure you credit and link back to Temptalia.com for the information 🙂 Thank you!