Sometimes the internet is a wonderful thing, isn’t it? I bring you these sneak peek photos of Dazzleglass, a new gloss formulation by MAC, slated for late April/May release from an eBay seller. These may or not be the official names, as they may be working names (temporary names that are sometimes later changed), but the seller is reputable and known for having products before launches from time to time, so it would appear that these are legitimate.
- Baby Sparks Hot, cool pink
- Steppin’ Out Hot bright pink
- Spanking Rich Dark fuchsia
- Pleasure Principle Shimmery white
- Sugarrimmed Cool shimmery pink
- Ms. Fizz Bright purple fuchsia
- Money, Honey Berry pink-red
- Love Alert Bright red
- Like Venus Shimmery purple
- Funtabulous Deep purple-blue
- Comet Blue Shimmery blue with purple undertones
- Bare Necessity Peachy with blue shimmer
- Date Night Shimmery maroon
- Glamour OD Coral red with shimmer
The seller mentioned there were thirteen shades in total, but I only caught eleven when I was viewing (guess others must have snatched up the other two auctions?).