OVERALL, Cremesheens offer a good range of shades and hues, but definitely don’t offer replacements for all the amplified cremes being discontinued. The texture is smooth, but they’re not overly creamy or pigmented. Of course, some are more intense than others, so your mileage may vary depending on your natural lip’s pigmentation. Ultimately, I went in with high hopes, because I love lipsticks, but I wasn’t particularly impressed. None of the colors grabbed me in way that made me go, “OMG I WILL DIE WITHOUT IT!” and the texture wasn’t as creamy as I’d like. These don’t do a lot of sliding around once you apply them, which IS a good thing, though.
Get detailed reviews and swatches!
- Brave Red is a bright tomato-ish red. It’s creamier than the majority of the cremesheens.
- Creme d’Nude is a sheer pinkish beige nude color, very warm, which is not always easy to find in a pink-beige. Because it’s not opaque, you can avoid the corpse-lip effect if you find that an issue from other nudes.
- Crosswires is a decently pigmented coral kind of color, more pink-coral than orange-coral.
- Dare You is a deeper, darker red, but not anything too dark. It has some brick red to it.
- Fanfare is a creamy pale pink color with low level sheen.
- Hang Up is the darkest of the cremesheens with its wine-berry shade.
- Hot Gossip is a cool purple-pink kind of color. I don’t think it’d look particularly good on me, so even though it intrigued me a little, I passed.
- Modesty is a pretty shade of nude beige with gold shimmer to it. I might go back to get this later.
- On Hold is a reddish coral with peachy-gold shimmer. It’s pretty, but it’s not terribly unique, and in fact, looks similar to fellow cremesheen Party Line.
- Party Line is a lighter, pinker version of On Hold.
- Ravishing is an orange-coral with subtle gold pearl/shimmer. I was hoping to like this one, but I find it too orange-based for my complexion.
- Speak Louder is the boldest, brightest pink. It reminds me of what tropical pink looks like. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of shimmer to this, just sheen.
- Speed Dial is a pale pastel pink, some coolness to it, but it’s not overly so. It’ll be a nice go-to instead of Fun Fun, which is a cool purple-pink kind of shade.
- Stay In Touch is the brownest of the cremesheens, but it’s more of a peach shade with brown to it.
- Seasonal Peach is a creamy peachy-pink color. It doesn’t look as bold as the promo photo when I put it on at the store, but we’ll see when I put it on later on.