You voted. We listened. M•A•C By Request is back for a second year! What’s old is new again, and the most beloved shades from the 90s and 2000s have returned for an encore performance. M•A•C is bringing back highly-requested retro-classic, long-lost lipsticks and eye shadows. Starting on July 8th— vote on Facebook for your favorite shades and the six (3 lipsticks and 3 shadows) with most votes will return in Spring 2014. Exclusively Online.
- Glam Vivid, bright pinky-red (Matte) (Viva Glam, 1992)
- Hoop Mid-tone rosy-pink (Matte) (Le Groove Colour, 1991)
- Rozz Watermelon reddish pink (Matte) (Circa Pre-1990)
- Tomango Bright reddish orange (Matte) (Circa Pre-1990)
- Flavour Soft, muted peachy-pink (Satin) (Freedom Colour Additions , 1994)
- Pink Poodle Vivid, fuchsia-pink (Glaze) (Valentine’s Day Collection, 2000)
- Ashbury Matte taupe grey (Matte) (M•A•C Mod, 1990)
- Butterscotch Matte warm beige (Matte) (Circa Pre-1990)
- Chill Soft white with shimmer (Satin) (Le Groove Colour, 1991)
- Diesel Cool grey frost (Frost) (Freedom Colour Additions, 1994)
- Fiction Muted green with shimmer (Frost) (Colour Abstractions/Additions, 1997)
Did any of your old favorites make the cut? How are you feeling about the potential comeback shades? What will you be voting for?
See more photos!