I was bored at home and decided to play around with my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. I’ve been trying to do as much gel/liquid black winged liner so it can be easier for me.
- Crease: Too faced “Chocolate bar” palette in “salted caramel,” “milk chocolate,” “semi-sweet,” and “triple fudge”
- Lid: Bulkglitters.com fine glitter in “orbit orange”
- Liner: Kat Von D Tattoo liner in “Trooper”
- Mascara: Too faced better than sex
- L’oreal infallible matte foundation in shade “102”
- Maybelline age rewind concealer in shade “fair”
- Too Faced cocoa contour kit (under eyes) in “light cocoa,” contour in shade “medium cocoa”
- Becca shimmering skin perfector in “champagne pop”
- NYX HD loose powder
- NYX matte setting spray
- MAC Viva Glam 3
Crease: Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette in “almond truffle,” “mocha,” “bordeaux,” and “totally fetch”
Lid: Too Faced chocolate bon bons palette in “molasses chip”
Liner: Kat Von D tattoo liner in “trooper”
Lower lashline: Maybelline color tattoo in “turquoise forever”
Mascara: Too Faced Better than SEX
I love ever so popular brown lipstick, but with a different vibe – frost finish 🙂
Love the look I did earlier this week. Bronzey skin with peachy, blushed cheeks and a cool toned pink lip for a fun summer twist!!
i was super inspired by someone I follow on Instagram @makeupbyjah
the one thing that I wanted to be key in this look was it came from one palette (Coastal Scents 88).