a bright look that reminds me of the ocean and the sunset!
This uses colors inspired the ocean with it’s deep varying colors of blue and the orange from the sunset that shines behind it.
To create this look I used:
-Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Pencil in Silken Turquoise as a base for the shadow
– NYX Hot Single shadow in Dare as lid shade. This needs some kind of base otherwise it’s lackluster.
– Colourpop Coconut in outer corner.
– I used the matte brown from NYC Individual Eyes in Union Square in crease and added Sugarpill Flamepoint also into the crease.
I finished off with Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Liner in Black and Covergirl Lash Bloom in Black (Waterproof).
Lips are NYX Slide on Lip Pencil in Sugar Glass outlined and filled in. Then I applied Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipstick in Touch of Spice.
I haven’t done a very bold eye look in a very long time so this was fun!
– Anastasia Dipbrow
– Clinique Going Steady shadow palette
– Colourpop Dare shadow
– Black liner pencil
– Colourpop Swerve Creme Gel Colour
– Ulta Legendary Lengths mascara
Full tutorial at: thedecadencediaries.blogspot.co.uk
Eyes: MAC “Industrial” liner. Looxi Beauty “Omega” shadow and “Luna” highlighter. MUFE “ME302″ shadow.
Lips: Pretty Zombie Cosmetics “Potion #9” and “3 Witches” liquid lipsticks.
Face: Mary Kay CC cream. Besame brightening violet powder. Looxi Beauty “Pandora” highlighter.
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Pastel Peach Matte, Peach Matte, Cinnamon Matte, and Blackfyre
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Wizards Only Fools
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy and Rapunzel Had Extensions
Wet n Wild Walking the Red Carpet Octet (Copper color in right column)
Urban Decay Cosmetics Black Market 24/7 Pencil
Make Up For Ever Smokey Extravagant Mascara
Eylure Ka-Pow False Lashes