I put together this look to test several products for upcoming reviews with an emphasis on fitting the rest around the eyes.
I was testing out YSL’s new Scandal palette from the fall collection!
More testing of Tarte’s new, limited edition Metallics Shadows! Plus, a red lip appearance!
I’m testing out the new Metallics Shadows from Tarte, and I paired these four together first!
I was bored at home and decided to play around with my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. I’ve been trying to do as much gel/liquid black winged liner so it can be easier for me.
- Crease: Too faced “Chocolate bar” palette in “salted caramel,” “milk chocolate,” “semi-sweet,” and “triple fudge”
- Lid: Bulkglitters.com fine glitter in “orbit orange”
- Liner: Kat Von D Tattoo liner in “Trooper”
- Mascara: Too faced better than sex
- L’oreal infallible matte foundation in shade “102”
- Maybelline age rewind concealer in shade “fair”
- Too Faced cocoa contour kit (under eyes) in “light cocoa,” contour in shade “medium cocoa”
- Becca shimmering skin perfector in “champagne pop”
- NYX HD loose powder
- NYX matte setting spray
- MAC Viva Glam 3