As promised, here’s a look using the holiday ’08 warm eyes palette 🙂 For those wondering, I really do not think Femme Noir looks anything like Grand Entrance. Femme Noir is almost a black-green on me, but it’s an olive, muted green. Grand Entrance is a rich forest green.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Old Gold pigment (green-gold base), Goldmine eyeshadow (true gold), Warm Suede eyeshadow (brown with green tint), Grand Entrance eyeshadow (dark forest green), Carbon eyeshadow (black), Sweet Joy eyeshadow (soft beige-peach), Prescriptives Blue Grotto Kohl (green-blue), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peachy)
- Lips: Quiet Please lipstick (sheer beige), Tartlette lipglass (coral-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Warm Suede = Sumptuous Olive; Grand Entrance = Femme Noir + Humid; Sweet Joy = Ricepaper; Enough Said = bronzer; Quiet Please = Fresh Brew; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Old Gold pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner third of the lid, apply Goldmine eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Warm Suede to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Grand Entrance eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Deepen crease with Carbon eyeshadow by pulling it into the crease. Sweep Sweet Joy eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Prescriptives’ Blue Grotto kohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129, then highlight with Soft & Gentle mineralize skinfinish using the 188. Apply Quiet Please lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!