Looks – The Great Cheek Experiment: Stark Naked
This time we take a totally different approach! Change up the cheeks entirely. It’s Stark Naked on all by itself By the way, helpful tip? Use a light hand. It’s easy to go overboard with this color!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Chanel Beiges de Chanel quad, Blacktrack fluidline (black), Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner (gold), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Stark Naked blush (raspberry)
- Lips: Strawberry Blonde lipstick (pink-coral), Sugar Trance (sheer white-pink), Love Alert dazzleglass (glittery fuschia-red)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Enough Said = Gingerly; Strawberry Blonde = Skew; Sugar Trance = Prrr
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner half of the lid, apply the lightest color from the Chanel Beiges de Chanel quad with the 239. Apply the next lightest color on the outer half of the lid with the 239 brush. Darken the crease with medium colored brown and drag using the 239. Sweep the lightest color underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner on lower lash line and Blacktrack fluidline on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Stark Naked using the 129. Apply Strawberry Blonde lipstick to lips, and then top with Sugar Trance lipglass and Love Alert dazzleglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!