Looks – Talent Pool is Super Teal
I wore this look yesterday, because I figured it was time for a brighter look I did a neutral look on Sunday for my sister’s birthday dinner (happy 18th!), but I’ll post that tomorrow!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Gilded Green pigment (cool pastel green), Talent Pool eyeshadow (teal), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark blue), Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow (gray with gold flecks), Femme-fi eyeshadow (cool neutral), Mystery kohl power (teal-black), Lancome Oscillation mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Nuance mineralize blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Style It Up lipstick (creamy nude), C-Thru lipglass (nude)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Gilded Green = Lucky Jade; Talent Pool = Shimmermoss; Smoke & Diamonds = Silver Ring; Femme-fi = Shroom; Mystery = Minted + Smolder; Nuance = Peachykeen; Style It Up = Cherish
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Gilded Green pigment all over the lid as the base with the 239. All over the lid, apply Talent Pool eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Deep Truth to the outer edge of the lid and dragging into the crease. Darken the outer crease with Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Mystery kohl power on lower lash line, and black mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Nuance using the 129. Apply Cherish lipstick to lips, and then top with C-Thru lipglass for color and shine.