This is a very simple look. I kind of wanted to have teal in the crease, but when I tried it on one eye, it looked HORRIBLE, thus it didn’t happen. I found Lotusland a bit hard to work with, which was disappointing. I’m going to have to try it a few more times before I have a final verdict, but boy, it just did not want to apply well for me!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Dreammaker eyeshadow (white-gold), Shale eyeshadow (gray purple), Lotusland eyeshadow (pastel purple-pink), Sketch eyeshadow (deep burgundy), Raven kohl power (purple-black), Lancome Oscillation mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Gentle mineralize blush (dark pink/purple)
- Lips: Sparks Can Fly lipstick (gray mauve), Lull lipglass (cool, gray-purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dreammaker = Nylon; Lotusland = Stars ‘n Rockets (closest); Raven = Foxy Lady; Sparks Can Fly = Midimauve, Lull = Nico, Gentle = Plum Foolery
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Dreammaker using the 239. Apply Shale to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Dreammaker. Darken the outer lid using Lotusland and drag into crease using the 239. Deepen crease with Sketch eyeshadow lightly in the outer crease with the 239. Sweep Dreammaker underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Raven kohl power on lower lash line, and black mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Gentle using the 129. Apply Sparks Can Fly lipstick to lips, and then top with Lull lipglass for color and shine.