Looks – Soft White Gold With a Touch of Green & Gray
Here’s my first Starflash/Lustre Twins look! I’m hoping to kick a few more out over the next few days. It’s been a pretty rough week over at Temptalia HQ, which is my excuse for lack of looks (that and I really wanted to play with Starflash, and I didn’t have it yet!). Jury duty this week (unscathed, total score!), and Magellan (my puppy) was neutered on Wednesday. We also asked our vet to check his hips, and we consented to an x-ray (it’s a painful x-ray, so it requires him to be under anaesthesia). Turns out, poor Mellan has severe hip dysplasia. We haven’t decided what to do yet, and we don’t see the orthopedic surgeon until the 11th. Hopefully he’ll drop some knowledge on us so we can decide then (surgery now, let nature take its course/surgery later). But yes, tough week! Can’t wait for it to end, LOL.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Baselight paint (pale white-gold cream), Dreammaker eyeshadow (shimmery white-gold), Mink & Sable eyeshadow (golden olive green), Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow (gray with gold flecks), Feline kohl power (black liner), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Nuance mineralize blush (soft peach-pink)
- Lips: Ripe & Ready/Soft & Lush Pro Longwear Lustre Colour (coral-pink lipstick/sheer pink gloss)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dreammaker = Nylon; Mink & Sable = Sumptuous Olive; Smoke & Diamonds = Silver Ring; Feline = Graphblack; Nuance = Peachykeen; Ripe & Ready/Soft & Lush = Skew lipstick/Slicked Pink lipgelee
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Baselight paint all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Dreammaker eyeshadow all over the lid with the 239. Darken the outer lid using Mink & Sable eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Define crease with Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow using the 272 to lightly blend it in. Sweep Dreammaker underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Nuance mineralize blush using the 129. Apply Ripe & Ready/Soft & Lush to lips.