Hey all! Could you do me a favor and tell me what you think of this description format? I tried to combine what suggestions you have all given to me. In terms of majority, the more explanatory version won, and not sure if everyone saw the edit, but the explanatory version did include dupes for LE items.
Anyway, if you could let me know what you think of this description, I would appreciate it Thanks!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Polar Opposites mineralize eyeshadow duo (bright silver/brownish gray), Cumulus eyeshadow (blue-gray), Nylon eyeshadow (frosty white-gold), Graphblack technakohl (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Dainty mineralize blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: Velvet Teddy lipstick (semi-matte nude), Lust lipglass (pink with brown undertones)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Polar Opposites = Electra/Copperplate; Cumulus = Moonflower;
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply Polar Opposites (solid side) using the 239. Apply Cumulus to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Polar Opposites. Darken the outer lid using Polar Opposites (marbled side) and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Nylon underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Dainty using the 129. Apply Velvet Teddy lipstick to lips, and then top with Lust lipglass for color and shine.