I wanted to do some color, but since I was going to hang out with my relatives, I didn’t want to go full-out with the color. I thought a more neutral lid with color in the crease would give me the best of both worlds!
Happy Friday! Weekend’s almost here 🙂 Any exciting plans?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Dreammaker eyeshadow (pastel white-gold), Mink & Sable eyeshadow (olive green), Humid eyeshadow (forest green), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Graphblack technakohl (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Nuance mineralize blush (soft peach)
- Lips: High 90s slimshine (coral-pink), Nymphette lipglass (sheer gold-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dreammaker = Nylon; Mink & Sable = Sumptuous Olive; Nuance = Peachykeen; High 90s = Skew
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the lid, apply Dreammaker using the 239. Darken the outer lid using Mink & Sable eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Intensify the crease with Humid eyeshadow with the 239. Sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Nuance using the 129. Apply High 90s slimshine to lips, and then top with Nymphette lipglass for color and shine.