I am going to try my best to start posting looks more often! I can’t guarantee tons of off-the-wall looks, but I’ll try to at least get more up 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion (base), Bobbi Brown Glitz Metallic Eye Shadow (pale gold), Bobbi Brown Holiday ’08 Lip & Eye Palette (Gold Dust, Champagne, Golden Bronze), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner, Lancome Oscillation mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick (soft gold)
- Lips: MAC Wild ‘Bout You lipstick (deep berry), MAC Lightswitch 3D Glass (opalescent pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Wild ‘Bout You = Rebel; Lightswitch = Luminary
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner third of the lid, apply Glitz eyeshadow using the 239 brush. Apply Champagne eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Overlay the outer lid with Gold Dust eyeshadow, then darken the outer crease Golden Bronze using the 239. Sweep Champagne underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Lancome mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Copper Diamond shimmer brick using the 129. Apply Wild ‘Bout You lipstick to lips, and then top with Luminary lustreglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!