About this Look
This was inspired quite literally by spring and the fresh leaves and blossoms changing the colour palette in my garden.
- Nude eyeshadow all over lid
- Pale pink eyeshadow transition colour
- Wing out brighter pink eyeshadow and blend edges
- Foil copper on lid and slightly blend out
- Line under eyes and inner corner with thick silver eyeliner, wing out
- Red mascara on outter upper lashes, green on inner upper lashes blended together a little in the middle.
- Red eyeshadow to deepen the pink in places
- Pink blush with a heavier hand
- Pink lipstick
If you don't see your comment yet, it's still in our moderation queue. We try our best to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind. Thank you for your patience!