I love to wear makeup with glasses, because I can do crazy stuff, and it seems my glasses almost always tone down my look! ^^
Here’s a summer look I really like to wear, very natural, very bronzy, very sunny!
I really love this makeup, it’s light, very luminous, very beautiful under the sun. I loooove this Inglot color, a sort of orange, coralish with gold reflects, I deeply in love with!
The lipstick is very buttery but light, bot heavy at all. I don’t usually wear stuff on my lips, but this is very comfortable!
I’m a big big fan of my mascara, very natural, very light, do a job on defining my eyelashes. I take care of recurling them before with my Shu Uemura (which I strongly recommand!!!).
So that’s it!
The products I used basically are :
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Sephora Blinged Palette (Holiday 2012) : The third color
- Inglot #15
- Sephora + Pantone Universe Precious Metals : Rawhide (Pantone 18-1137 TPX) + Chestnut
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil :15 Bling Bling
- Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara
- Revlon Nearly Naked 150 Nude
- Maybelline Color Whisper Coral Ambition