About this Look
- ULTA Moody Blues
- Red nail art polish
- Milani Jewel FX Gold
- Milani High Speed Fast Dry in white
- First I paint four of my nails with my blue polish and paint one nail (usually my ring finger) white, then do a second coat.
- Once that dries, I take my glitter polish and create horizontal stripes on my nails. I like to apply several layers of glitter, and let it dry in between each layer to keep the glitter from just sliding around.
- Then, I’ll take a toothpick or a striper brush to create two horizontal blue lines on my ring finger (or the white nail). Next, I take my red striper paint and make a red cross then draw a wide V shape on the bottom and add little upside down Vs to the ends.
- …and last apply a top coat!
We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thanks!
If you don't see your comment yet, it's still in our moderation queue. We try our best to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind. Thank you for your patience!