an image for copyright violation.
- ULTA Moody Blues
- Red nail art polish
- Milani Jewel FX Gold
- Milani High Speed Fast Dry in white
- First I paint four of my nails with my blue polish and paint one nail (usually my ring finger) white, then do a second coat.
- Once that dries, I take my glitter polish and create horizontal stripes on my nails. I like to apply several layers of glitter, and let it dry in between each layer to keep the glitter from just sliding around.
- Then, I’ll take a toothpick or a striper brush to create two horizontal blue lines on my ring finger (or the white nail). Next, I take my red striper paint and make a red cross then draw a wide V shape on the bottom and add little upside down Vs to the ends.
- …and last apply a top coat!