- Lord & Taylor — 30% off almost everything + 10% off cosmetics & fragrances with code FRIENDS, ends 12/15.
- MAC Cosmetics — Early access on 12/5 to MAC x Mariah Carey for Obsessed & Devoted members here, starts 12/05 and ends 12/07.
- Macy's — $10 off every $50 cosmetics & fragrance purchase, ends 12/08.
- Saks — Receive a gift card up to $700 on your purchase of $250+ with code DEC2016, ends 12/09.
About this Look
This is a tribute to Lisa Eldridge’s Ultimate all occasions makeup look, which has now become my stable look for just about everything, when I don’t want it to be too much anywhere on the face.
Products I used:
Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 10 Beige
MAC Mineralize Concealer in NC20
MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel (as a cheek highlight)
MAC Peaches + MAC Coygirl blushes
MAC Harmony blush as a soft contour
MAC Irridescent Loose Powder in Silver Dusk
MAC Translucent Loose Powder
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
– Bootycall (eyelid and brow highlight)
– Tease + Snakebite (a very blended crease and to define the lower lashline)
MAC Nylon eyeshadow (in the tearduct)
For this look I had bare lips but I also like using a bright pop of color, like Chanel Dragon or MAC Impassioned, for special occasions.