About this Look
I’d received MAC Hyperviolet paint pot in a swap a little while back and wanted to use it, and I’m a massive fan of purple. So I started with that, and went from there.
* NARS Sheer Glow – Siberia
* Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation – LF115 (discontinued shade)
* MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer – NW15 (discontinued product)
* Benefit Hoola
* MAC Paint Pot – Hyperviolet (limited edition)
* Urban Decay Smoked Palette (Rockstar, Mushroom, Asphalt; Backdoor for brows)
* Sleek Makeup i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette – Bad Girl (Blade; also used on lips)
* Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner – Strong Slate
* wet’n’wild Mega Volume Mascara – Black
* Ardell False Eyelashes – #110
* Revlon Brush-on Lash Adhesive
* wet’n’wild Mega Last Lip Color – Vamp It Up
* MAC Chromagraphic Pencil – NC15/NW20 (to sharpen up the lip line)
If you don't see your comment yet, it's still in our moderation queue. We try our best to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind. Thank you for your patience!