Look: Warmed-up, Smoked-out Greens
I was in a green mood, so I opted to go for yellow-based greens with a smoky edge!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Golden Olive Pigment (olive green), MAC Goldmine Eyeshadow (true gold), MAC Juxt Eyeshadow (light yellow-green), MAC Humid Eyeshadow (forest green), MAC Femme-Noir Eyeshadow (matte dark green), MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (matte dark green), neutral highlighter), Make Up For Ever #17L Aqua Eye Liner (light green), MAC Feline Kohl Power (black), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Korres Tinted Moisturizer (#2)
- Cheeks: Dolce & Gabbana Nude Blush (soft beige-pink)
- Lips: MAC Fresh Salmon Lipstick (pinky coral), MAC Gold Dust Lipglass (sheer orange-gold)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Femme Noir = Humid + Carbon; Fresh Salmon = See Sheer (lightly); Feline = Graphblack; Gold Dust = Instant Gold
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Next, apply a secondary base of Golden Olive pigment on the lid only with water-based mixing medium. Using the 239, apply Goldmine eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Juxt eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Humid eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Apply Femme Noir eyeshadow into the outer crease with the 226. Lightly tap and brush Nylon eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying #20L eyeliner on the lower lash line and sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Nude blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Fresh Salmon lipstick first, and then layer Gold Dust lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!