Look – Urban Decay Book of Shadows Olive Greens
I feel like I haven’t done a really green look in forever! Of course, forever just might translate to a month or two, but that’s too long, right? 😉
By the way, did you know the blog celebrated its two-year birthday on October 3rd? Yep! The first post on Temptalia went up on October 3rd, 2006.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion (base), MAC Juxt eyeshadow (pastel green), Urban Decay Shakedown eyeshadow (gray-olive), Urban Decay Protest eyeshadow (olive green), MAC Humid eyeshadow (forest green), MAC Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter), DuWop Eye Intesifier (black), Presriptives Blue Grotto (teal-green), MAC Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: MAC Fleurry blush (soft peachy pink), MAC Sheerbronze Sheersheen Powder (bronze)
- Lips: Thrills lipstick (metallic coral), Moonbathe lipglass (melon-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Shakedown = Femme Noir; Protest = Sumptuous Olive; Fleurry = Foolish Me; Thrills = CB96; Moonbathe = Love Nectar
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Urban Decay Primer Potion all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply Juxt eyeshadow using the 239. Apply UD Shakedown eyeshadow to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Juxt. Darken the outer lid using UD Protest eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Use Juxt eyeshadow to soften the crease with the 239. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with DuWop Eye Intesifier overlaying it with Prescriptives Blue Grotto on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Fleurry using the 129, then highlight with Sheerbronze with the 187. Apply Thrills lipstick to lips, and then top with Moonbathe lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!