Look – Stila Gold Glow Trio and Subdued Red Lips
This look is from yesterday, and I wore to go see my parents. The boy, Mellan, and I headed up for lunch and dinner, for a bunch of grilled food. (Mmm, Korean BBQ ribs!!) Oh, and lots and lots of swimming 😉 I really liked how Cult of Cherry added pop to Lightly Ripe, but not TOO much. I think it’s a great way to wear some red during the day (or for those still warming up to red!). And can I just say how much I love UD’s 24/7 Liners? Yes, love, love, LOVE.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Stila Gold Glow Trio, Stila Bronze Smudge Pot, Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner, MAC Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: MAC Dainty mineralize blush (soft peachy pink)
- Lips: MAC Lightly Ripe lipstick (deeper pink), Cult of Cherry lipglass (red shimmer)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dainty = Fleur Power; Lightly Ripe = Syrup; Cult of Cherry = Russian Red
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply the lighest shadow of the Stila trio using the 239. Apply the coppery color of the Stila trio to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using the darkest color of the Stila trio and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep the lighest color of the Stila trio underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Honey 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Dainty using the 129. Apply Lightly Ripe lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult of Cherry lipglass for color and shine.