My Election Day look! The boyfriend *loved* the pink lips!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Softwashed pigment (silver base), Silver Ring eyeshadow (silver), Knight Divine eyeshadow (silver-black), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark blue), Shroom eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), Urban Decay Ye-yo 24/7 Liner (white), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach)
- Lips: YSL Lingerie Pink lipstick (cool pastel pink), Cult Fave lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Softwashed = Silverstroke; Enough Said = Bronzer; Lingerie Pink = Snob; Cult Fave = Pinkarat
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Silver Ring eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Knight Divine eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Knight Divine packed on and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Deep Truth eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep Shroom underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Ye-yo 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129. Apply YSL Lingerie Pink lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!
Hilarious Mellan pic of the week? 😉 Concentration, moving things with his mind? D’oh!