Look – Shimmery White and Teal Blue Eyes
Sorry about the lack of looks lately! When your face resembles something from the swamp, the last thing you want to do is prettify your eyes, only to have your face ruin the look. I still managed to do a few, though! But more or less, I want to wear less makeup over more to do everything I can to speed up the healing process!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance (neutral base), Laura Mercier Tuxedo Palette (shimmery white), Silver Ring eyeshadow (silver), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark blue), Urban Decay Covet 24/7 Liner (teal), Dazzlelash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Strawberry Blonde lipstick (pink-coral), Tartlette lipglass (coral-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: LM Tuxedo Palette (shimmery white) = White Frost; Enough Said = bronzer; Strawberry Blonde = Skew; Tartlette = Lychee Luxe
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply shimmery white eyeshadow from the Tuxedo palette using the 239. Apply Silver Ring eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Shimmermoss eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Darken crease with Deep Truth eyeshadow using the 239. Sweep the shimmery white eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Covet 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129. Apply Strawberry Blonde lipstick to lips, and then top with Tartlette lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!